Welcome, from founder/ceo
Hello. My name is D. Dahbu and I have been developing the NJBA for the over ten years. This league was created for those of us, that have supported, ALL professional sports, from the beginning of time. IT IS NOW ---- OUR TURN, TO PLAY. We are calling for ALL people 40 years of age and over, to get out to the driveways, parks, recreation areas, gyms, boys and girls clubs and the likes, and start practicing your ball handling, shooting and passing skills, NOW. If you can't stand, practice seated. If you can't sit, practice in bed, using a nurf ball and basket. We need you, to get ready, to play. AND ALWAYS
REMEMBER, AT THE NJBA, ------ "YOU'VE GOT NEXT". FREE Team ownership possible. See details.
In our league, the oldest players will earn the highest salaries because they've been playing the longest. Even if you don't make one of our teams the first time around, you may still be able to play in a pro- basketball game, in front of possibly 18,000 fans and your family, and on TV. Yes, that's right.
Who's the oldest professional basketball player?
Robert Jaworski. A Filipino basketball player for the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) the professional league of the Philippines. Jaworski played for the Ginebra San Miguel Team until he was 55 years old. He only retired when he was elected as a senator of the republic of the Philippines.
We think that this was fabulous for Mr. Jaworski, but our players will be 60, 70, 80, and older, leading the fast breaks and playing at the professional level, so get out there and practice. We're ready for you NOW.
"JOBS FOR VETS"
PARTIALLY DISABLED VETS, VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS
AND USA VETS, IN GOOD STANDING, WILL HAVE PRIORITY,
WHEN PLAYER SELECTIONS BEGIN."why not the whole league"?
HERE ARE YOUR TEAMS:
1. PORTLAND, ME. = QUASARS 6. COLUMBIA SC. = SPACE TIME
2. BOSTON, MASS. = GLUONS 7. ATLANTA GA. = BLACK HOLES
3. NEW YORK, NY. = ANTI-MATTER 8. MIAMI FL. = DARK MATTER
4. PHILADELPHIA, PA. = PLASMA 9. RICHMOND, VA.= NEUTRINOS
5. RALEIGH, NC. = SUPER NOVA 10. BALTIMORE, MD. = QUARKS
MID WESTERN CONFERENCE
1. DETROIT MI. = FLAGELLUM 6. LOUISVILLE KY. = CELLULAR
2. CHICAGO IL. = VOLVOX 7. MEMPHIS TN. = MICROBES
3. COLUMBUS OH. = DNA 8. JACKSON MS. = HYDRA
4. INDIANAPOLIS IND. = H2O 9. MONTGOMERY AL. = PARAMECIA
5. DALLAS TX. = AMIBA 10. MILOWAUKEE WI. = CILIA
1. SEATTLE WA. = GOLD 6. BOISE ID. = BROMINE
2. PORTLAND OR. = RADIUM 7. LAS VEGAS NV. = PLATINUM
3. SAN FRANCISCO CA. = TIN 8. PHOENIX AZ. = ARGON
4. LOS ANGELES CA. = BORON 9. SALT LAKE CITY UT. = SILVER
5. CASPER WY. = CARBON 10. BILLINGS MT. = NEON.
NO JUMP BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION a few features.
1. All franchises = three/12 member, male/ female teams.
2. Minimum player age = 40yrs. NON SMOKERS ONLY., New-Bees teams = 22 to 39yrs.
3. Six partially disabled players, per franchise.
4. All games will be triple headers. Overtime policies, to be determined.
5. Four and five point shots and a nine point play.
6. Re-steal and no-dribble points.
7. Four different MODES of play, possible, each game.
8. TWO BALL = 2 balls, in play, at the same time.
9 .Full game instant replay.
10. Replay referee can overturn floor calls.
11. No over and back at mid court and no defensive lane violations,
12. NO TRADES. PLAYERS MUST LIVE IN HOST STATE.
13. Traveling violations strictly enforced.
14. Two handed defending is back.
15. First foul shot= under hand, 2nd with opposite hand, 3rd. regular shot.
16. If score is 97 to 85, the score board will read: 12 to 0.
17. 3 males or 3 females on court, must share equal time.
18. Referee option, 4 point, super, incredible, how in the world, did she do that, layups.
19. No ticky tack or trivial fouls.
20. On two thru five point fouls, three thru six, foul shots, will be awarded.
21. One play review, per quarter, per team.
22. Former, over 40, NBA AND WNBA players are welcomed to play, as guests, when possible.
23. THERE --- WILL --- BE, SLAMMING, IN THE NOJUMP GAMES????????????
24. In all half court play, the center MUST touch the ball, before any points, will be awarded.
25. OUR FANS WILL PLAY. One male and one female fan will be drawn, to play one
quarter of professional basketball, in front of 18,000 friends and TV. They must be
in top condition and know all the nojump rules plus have submitted medical and
clearance forms. Called: E.M. players, = EMERGENCY MEMBER PLAYERS.
Will receive: 1. A $check$, for your professional salary.
2. Keep uniform.
3. Video of game and team picture.
WE NEED, THE BEST ATHLETES, IN THE NATION
Just wait, until you see, the fast break, being led by, an 82 yr. old, point guard.
One male + female = in their 40's
One male + female = in their 50's
One male + female = in their 60's
One male + female = in their 70's or older = NO AGE LIMITS. 100 yrs old, can play, in good shape, join us.
One male + female = partially disabled, playing at pro-level.
Twelve players per team. Three teams per franchise.
1. The NO JUMP TEAM.
2. The NO JUMP PLUS TEAM. No jump rules plus jumping is permitted.
3. The NEW-BEES TEAM. Under 40 yrs. old. First half = No Jump and Second half = No Jump Plus.
FOUR MODES OF PLAY:
1. Center guards: The center and power forward will play the two guard positions. Only the
two centers and two power forwards will bring the ball down full court until they get beyond
half court, where regular play will continue.
2. Two ball. Two balls in play at the same time.
3. E.M. Players = Emergency member players. One male and one female will be selected
through a random drawing to play one quarter. Must be medically cleared, know all rules,
be in shape, and minimum age 40. YOU ----- OUR FANS -----"YOU'VE GOT NEXT".
4. Regular 5 on 5 play.
RE-STEAL BONUS POINTS:
If team A, steals the ball from team B, and team B can re-steal the ball back, if all 5 players touch
the ball and the team scores, then they get what ever points they scored, plus 2 bonus points.
NO DRIBBLE BONUS POINTS:
At inbounding play, if there is NO DRIBBLING and all 5 players touch the ball, and the team scores,
they get what ever they scored plus, ONE, no dribble, bonus point.
"EXCITED NOW", AND - READY - TO, JOIN US????
We need male and female, general managers, coaches, which must live in the home state of the team, except those from the NBA AND WNBA. Players-at least 40yrs and partially disabled players, referees and trainers. ALL POSITIONS ARE VOLUNTARY UNTILL THE LEAGUE IS FUNDED. . PROPOSED STARTING SALARIES FOR COACHES = $100,000 yr. Send your ONE PAGE, resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAYERS: PROPOSED STARTING SALARY FOR PLAYERS = $60,000 yr.
New-Bees team franchises available, starting at: $9.85 million.
Contact us: Qustions or Comments: email@example.com or 1 888 850-9969 YOU'VE GOT NEXT